Amelie and Atticus and Katie’s Kitchen Present:
THE GREAT VINTAGE SHEET SWAP EXTRAVAGANZA!
As lovers of vintage sheets, Thouraya and I have been planning a vintage sheet swap for a while and the time has come to share some vintage love with our fellow collectors, sewers and vintage enthusiasts!
You can turn your vintage sheet into a rainbow of designs for new projects!
- If you would like to take part simply drop an email to us HERE! As you sign up we will send out all the necessary information
- Please have your sheets washed, cut into fat quarters (approx 50cm x 56cm) and posted no later than Friday 25th September 2015 – This will give you some time to head out to the op-shops and see what treasures you can find! We will sort out the sheets and pop them back in the post Monday 5th October 2015 all ready for some springtime sewing!
- We are happy to take sign ups until the Friday 25th September 2015, as long as you have your FQ’s in the mail by that date
- Spread the word – get it out there! The more participants we have the more range of awesome fabric we will have to share! Link back to THIS POST for new members!
- How many fat quarters you get will depend on how many you give!
- Place your fat quarters into a pre-paid parcel post satchel (available at the post office in 500g and 3kg varieties). You should be able to fit about 15 FQs in a 500g satchel and 50+ in the 3kg satchel. You MUST also include a self-addresses pre-paid post satchel in your parcel to us for us to mail your new vintage goodness to you.
****Please note that all sheets need to be washed prior to cutting and shipping. This swap is open to Australian residents only – apologies it will not work for the timeframe for international postage. Your fat quarters must measure approx. 50cm by 56cm and be free from marks, rips and stains. If the fat quarters do not meet these standards they will be sent back. Only cotton or cotton blend sheets please and no cartoon characters, stripes or solid colours.