We’re back! Our fourth swap and hoping for the best one yet! If you are in Australia, and want to swap, read on my friend.
The 4th Great Vintage Sheet Swap Extravaganza
It’s back after 3 amazing swaps in 2015, 2016 and 2017 it’s time to send the Vintage Sheet Fat Quarter Love around Australia!
Thouraya and I will be gathering, sorting, swapping and sending back this year!
Please have your sheets washed, cut into fat quarters (approx 50cm x 56cm) and posted no later than Friday 20th April 2018 – This will give you some time to head out to the op-shops and see what treasures you can find! We will sort out the sheets and pop them back in the post on Monday 30th April 2018 all ready for some sewing!
If you would like to take part simply drop an email HERE to register your interest and get the postal address.
We am happy to take sign ups until the Friday 20th April 2018, as long as you have your FQ’s in the mail by that date.
Spread the word – get it out there! The more participants we have the more range of awesome fabric I will have to share.
We have been using the tag #vintagesheetswap check it out to see some amazing sheets from the last swap.
How many fat quarters you get will depend on how many you give.
Place your fat quarters into a pre-paid parcel post satchel (available at the post office in 500g, 3kg and 5kg varieties). You should be able to fit about 15 FQs in a 500g satchel and 50+ in the 3kg satchel. You MUST also include a self-addressed pre-paid post satchel in your parcel to us for us to mail your new vintage goodness to you.
- Please send only good quality sheets and prints that you would be excited to receive! All sheets need to be washed prior to cutting and shipping.
- This swap is open to Australian residents only – apologies it will not work for the time frame for international postage.
- Your fat quarters must measure approx. 50cm by 56cm and be free from marks, rips and stains.
- If the fat quarters do not meet these standards they will be sent back.
- Only cotton or cotton blend sheets please and no cartoon characters, stripes or solid colours. No ugly, boring or beige sheets either. Please!