Where is my .yarnrc file?
Yarnrc files (named this way because they must be called . yarnrc. yml ) are the one place where you’ll be able to configure Yarn’s internal settings. While Yarn will automatically find them in the parent directories, they should usually be kept at the root of your project (often your repository).
Can I delete yarn lock file?
If it’s an existing project you can just remove yarn. lock and continue using it with npm.
How do I uninstall a package in react?
“remove a package from react js” Code Answer’s
- The command is simply npm uninstall <name>
- npm uninstall <name>
- npm uninstall <name> –save.
- npm uninstall <name> –save-dev.
- npm uninstall -g <name> –save.
How do I change yarn settings?
Manages the yarn configuration files.
- yarn config set <key> <value> [-g|–global] Sets the config key to a certain value . Example: …
- yarn config get <key> Echoes the value for a given key to stdout . …
- yarn config delete <key> Deletes a given key from the config. …
- yarn config list. Displays the current configuration.
How do I know my yarn version?
Using the yarn version command you can update the version of your package via the command line. info Current version: 1.0.
When the yarn version command is run it will also run the usual lifecycle methods in the following order:
- yarn preversion.
- yarn version.
- yarn postversion.
How do I use yarn offline?
Initialize the new lockfile
- Clear your global cache with “yarn cache clean”
- Turn off wifi.
- Run “yarn install –offline”. The offline flag will make sure yarn does not reach out to the network.
Should you delete yarn lock?
The short answer is No, you must not delete the package-lock or yarn-lock file, it is crucial for your project to work and compiled successfully without trouble. … Basically when you and some library with node package manager (npm) or yarn, you save it to your “package.
Should I remove package-lock?
Conclusion: don’t ever delete package-lock. json . Yes, for first level dependencies if we specify them without ranges (like “react”: “16.12. 0” ) we get the same versions each time we run npm install .
Should I push yarn lock to Git?
From My experience I would say yes we should commit yarn. lock file. It will ensure that, when other people use your project they will get the same dependencies as your project expected. When you run either yarn or yarn add , Yarn will generate a yarn.