Which homemade face mask is the best?
Here are some amazing homemade face masks that will ensure you walk out of quarantine with flawless skin.
- BESAN WITH TURMERIC AND CURD.
- COFFEE WITH HONEY.
- RIPE BANANA TO THE RESCUE.
- EGG WHITE WITH LEMON JUICE.
- OATMEAL WITH HONEY AND WATER.
- TURMERIC WITH LEMON AND WATER.
- ALOE VERA WITH HONEY AND CURD.
How do you make a face mask by hand without a sewing machine?
- Wash the reusable grocery bag. …
- Cut the sides off the grocery bag so the material lays flat. …
- Cut the material into two sheets. …
- Measure and cut one sheet. …
- Repeat Step 4 on the other sheet of material.
- Sew the mask’s side seams. …
- Place the sheets together. …
- Make the head ties.
What is a DIY face mask?
Combine one egg yolk, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of olive oil (yes, olive oil) with half a cup of oatmeal. 2. Stir well, then apply it to your face for 15-20 minutes. 3. Rinse with lukewarm water (make sure your drain is cool with oatmeal!) and then moisturize.
How do you make a hydrating mask at home?
Prepare this super hydrating face mask by mixing 3 teaspoons of oats with 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice and 1 teaspoon of yoghurt. Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry completely before rinsing with warm water. Both sandalwood and rose water are immensely beneficial to the skin.