How do you make a simple face mask?
Combine 1/2 cup hot—not boiling—water and 1/3 cup oatmeal. After the water and oatmeal have settled for two or three minutes, mix in 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, and one small egg white. Apply a thin layer of the mask to your face, and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Which homemade face mask is the best?
Here are some amazing homemade face masks that will ensure you walk out of quarantine with flawless skin.
- BESAN WITH TURMERIC AND CURD.
- COFFEE WITH HONEY.
- RIPE BANANA TO THE RESCUE.
- EGG WHITE WITH LEMON JUICE.
- OATMEAL WITH HONEY AND WATER.
- TURMERIC WITH LEMON AND WATER.
- ALOE VERA WITH HONEY AND CURD.
How do you make a natural face mask at home?
- Take four table spoons of oatmeal and add four crushed almonds.
- Mix it well with 1 tbsp of honey and a little milk.
- Apply on the face for five minutes and massage gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wash off the scrub with lukewarm water.
How do you make a cheap face mask?
Mash half a ripe banana with honey and baking soda. When the ingredients are well-mixed, gently apply it to your face. The mask might feel runny at first, but it should dry within minutes. Let the mask sit for at least 10 minutes before washing it off.