What crochet stitch looks the same on both sides?
The Half Double V Crochet Stitch is a very easy pattern to work! It is also very pretty and looks the same on both sides!
How do you do Tunisian stitch?
Basically, when you work Tunisian crochet, you’ll follow these steps:
- Crochet a chain (the way that you normally do). Insert your hook into the second chain from the hook.
- Yarn over and pull up a loop. …
- Repeat steps 2-4 across the row. …
- Yarn over and draw through two loops. …
- Those steps create your foundation row.
What is the hardest stitch in crochet?
When you want a stitch that’s heavy on the texture, go with the bullion stitch. By working a large number of yarn overs and then pulling the hook through all of them at once, you’ll get intense bursts of yarn that almost look 3D.