How do you knit a bunting for beginners?
- Using 4mm (US 6) needles, cast on 2 stitches.
- Knit 3 rows in garter stitch (every row knit)
- Next row and every following 4th row: K1, M1, K to the last st, M1, K1.
- Repeat these 4 rows until you have 40 sts on your needle.
- Knit 3 rows in garter stitch.
- Cast off.
- Sew in any loose ends.
Can you knit a bra?
Although there is a wealth of styles from which to choose, the bra’s simple design of two cups and straps has endures. With soft cotton yarn and knitting needles, even the most novice of knitters can create a customized bra that’s made-to-measure.