What do you mean by tailor-made to packages?
If something is tailor-made, it has been specially designed for a particular person or purpose. … tailor-made itineraries for tourists seeking something more individual. Each client’s portfolio is tailor-made. Synonyms: custom-made, personalized, customized More Synonyms of tailor-made.
What is meant by the term tailor-made holiday?
Put simply, it’s a unique itinerary where every part of the trip has been created individually to suit your style, taste and budget. The term is interchangeable with ‘bespoke holidays’, meaning your flights, stopovers, accommodation, tours or vehicle hire have been arranged to match your individual requirements.
Why may a customer choose a tailor-made holiday?
But why should I tailor make my holiday? Tailor making a trip gives you the choice and flexibility to stay in the destination (or destinations!) you want, for the money you have available.
What does a holiday package consist of?
WHAT IS A PACKAGE HOLIDAY? Traditionally, it consists of a charter flight and a week or fortnight’s accommodation. It can be very cost-effective, with tour operators managing aircraft seats and hotel beds at maximum occupancy, aiming to keep the cost-per-head ratio to a minimum.
What is tailor made?
1 : made by a tailor or with a tailor’s care and style. 2 : made or fitted especially to a particular use or purpose.
What is another word for tailor made?
What is another word for tailor-made?
|custom-fit||cut to fit|
|made to order||commissioned|
What is tailor made in tourism?
It’s a tourist who seeks activities that make them feel realized and satisfied through insuperable activities, and this is where we speak of the bespoke brand in Tourism. … The concept Bespoke is an English term which means to say “tailor-made”.
What are the three types of itinerary?
There are three types of simple itineraries:
- One-way (OW) You are flying from somewhere (your origin) to somewhere else (your destination).
- Return or Round trip (RT) You are flying from your origin to your destination (which for return fares is also called the point of turnaround) then back to your origin. …
- Open jaw (OJ)
What do you mean by group inclusive tour?
Group Inclusive Travel (GIT) comprise groups of travelers that share a particular mutual affiliation, such as belonging to the same club or business organisation. This type of tour is mostly conducted with fixed itinerary. There can be short-halt and long-halt travel in case of the GIT.
What are the parts of itinerary?
So, every itinerary have following elements.
- Tour Program. The main and most important element of an itinerary is a tour program. …
- Timetable. Another major component of itinerary is the timetable of the tour program. …
- Duration. Tangible goods are measured in weight, length etc. …
- Destination. …
- 4 As.
What is on an itinerary?
Itinerarynoun. A detailed plan for a journey, including a list of places to be visited, and often other information such as the dates, places of residence, and transportation to be used during the journey; as, the catacombs aren’t on our itinerary.
What are the disadvantages of package holidays?
- May have to pay from drinks.
- Stuck doing the same thing.
- Same menu.
- Stuck with same people.
- Costs more at peak times.
- Negative impacts – crime, poor behaviour.
- Awareness of skin cancer so people want to avoid the sun.
- Destinations become crowded.
Does a cruise count as a package holiday?
Yes a cruise is clearly a package as it covers transport + accommodation.