What is the best row counter for knitting?
Top 10 Best Knitting Row Counters: Product Review
- #1 Amble Tally Clicker Counter.
- #2 KTRIO Pack Of 3 Metal Hand Tally Counter.
- #3 Clover Knitting Stitch Counter Mini Kacha Kacha.
- #4 Hershner’s Susan Bates Digital Row Counter.
- #5 Knitter’s Pride Row Counter Ring.
- #6 Digi TC-895 Digital Tally Counter.
What is a split ring marker in knitting?
These split ring markers allow you to use them on your needle to mark stitches, or to hang on your knitting to mark rows, decreases, increases or even mistakes. They are easy to slip onto a needle in the middle of you work.
Does the cast on count as a row?
The cast on doesn’t count as a row. But it’s easier to count all the rows in the worked fabric, below the needle, and just not count the loops on the needle.
What is every foll alt row in knitting?
foll alt row = following alternating row. This means that after the increase row you increase on every other row beginning with the second row after the first increase row. So in this case, since you increased on row 3, you will then increase on row 5 next.