Where does Hobbii yarn come from?
We are located in beautiful Copenhagen, Denmark where all products are designed and all orders are packed and shipped from.
Is Hobbii yarn ethical?
Hobbii aren’t a wholly sustainable brand, however they do sell organic cotton yarn. One thing to look out for when buying yarn is whether it is certified by Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) – a measure of the ethics behind the production of the yarn.
What yarn is made in the USA?
Made in the USA
Chenille. Heartland. Homespun® Homespun® Thick & Quick®
What yarns are made in China?
THE BEST POLYESTER YARN MANUFACTURERS IN CHINA:
- ZHEJIANG HENGYUAN CHEMICAL FIBER GROUP CO. LTD.
- Zhejiang Jinxia New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou RHZ Textile Technology Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huayi Knitting Co.
- YIXING YONGYE LINEN TEXTILE CO., LTD.
- Haining Xin Gao Fibres Co., Ltd (HXG)
- Hua Fang Group.
Is Hobbii good yarn?
I purchased Horizon anti-pilling yarn. It’s really lovely yarn!! Delivery was quicker than expected and I love the sense of humor and lightness of the emails! Would definitely recommend Hobbii!!
Why is Drops yarn so cheap?
9) Why are your yarns so cheap? As Northern Europe’s largest brand of hand knitting yarns and designs, we have unique opportunities to work with the very best raw materials and make savings that benefit you. That’s why you can buy DROPS yarn 20-30% cheaper than similar products!
What is the most ethical yarn?
5 Eco-Friendly Yarn Options
- Tencel Yarn. Although not easy to find, this is one of the best eco-friendly yarns for knitting and crochet. …
- Silk Yarn. Silk yarn can be made in an eco-friendly way. …
- Alpaca Yarn. Many animal fibers need a lot of chemicals to process them into yarn. …
- Food Yarn. …
- Organic Yarn.
Is Scheepjes yarn made in China?
The yarns, two different lines both with Scheepjes pull-tabs are listed as being made in China.
Which country produce the best yarn?
Germany is a top one, with its long history of textile and crafts. It’s known for producing high quality yarn and unique brands who make fabulous rich colours of yarns with various textures. Canada is also famed for knitting, which is understandable as a country that suffers harsh winters!